It’s that time of year again. Time to get out the list and check it twice, and if you know a runner who has been extra nice, reward them with the gift they really want—New Balance gear. Here is a list of the top 10 products on runners’ wish lists this holiday season.
1. NB Minimus. For the runner who prefers a minimalist experience, less is more with NB Minimus. This low-to-the-ground, barefoot-inspired collection offers options for runners of all types, including NB Minimus Road, two trail versions--NB Minimus Trail 10 and NB Minimus Trail 20--plus a recovery/post-run version, NB Minimus Life.
2. New Balance 890 with REVlite. Introduced in 2011, this model is New Balance’s lightest trainer yet. It features unique diamond cutouts on the midsole and a new-sew, molded upper to eliminate what runners don’t need and reduce the weight of what they do.
3. The top-rated New Balance 993. One of Shop New Balance’s most popular running shoes, the New Balance 993 is made in the USA and provides a comfortable, stable ride. Plus it’s available in military styles, including army, navy, marines and coast guard versions.
|NBx Windblocker Jacket|
4. A good running jacket. The NBx Windblocker Jacket, for men and women, protects runners from wind and rain while wicking away moisture. Reflective accents round out the benefits of this cold-weather runner’s best friend.
5. High-performance running pants. The NBx Windblocker Tight pairs perfectly with the NBx Windblocker jacket to offer runners protection from the elements during the cold winter months.
6. The ultimate sports monitor. Give your runner the tools he/she needs to succeed. The N9GPS Trainer allows runner to track their location, speed, distance and heart rate all from one convenient tool.
7. The New Balance1400. The competitive runner on your list will appreciate this speedy race day road flat. It is ultra lightweight, features a full ground contact sole and, in bright, neon colors, is sure to get noticed.
8. Performance sunglasses. Serious runners don’t let anything get in the way of their run. New Balance Interchangeable Lens Sunglasses help reduce glare three ways—with smoke, copper or clear lenses.
9. An all-purpose gear bag. Back and forth to the gym, on race day, or for a quick change at the track, every runner needs a good gear bag. The Momentum Duffel, available in large and small sizes, will keep up with them, wherever their training takes them.
10. Let them choose! When in doubt, let the runner on your list decide what they need most with a Shop New Balance gift card or eGift. Denominations start at just $25.
Post a Comment